Dr. Columbine Dr. Columbine

Game of the Year, 2015.

MrApophis responds:

no that would be the game i helped make - <REDACTED>.

Toppat 4 Lyfe Toppat 4 Lyfe

Nice piece.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks!

Homosexual Holocaust Homosexual Holocaust

n0ice, m80.

godhatesfags.com

Anel S3x L1ttl3 Grills Anel S3x L1ttl3 Grills

Butt sex is wild, and it don't cause no child!

Wacko Jacko Wacko Jacko

I thought Micheal Jackson made some pretty good songs.
I think the people making bullshit headlines like how he cryogenically froze himself were jealous of him, besides who the fuck could afford that shit? It's probably like around the billions or some shit like that.

MrApophis responds:

Stpuid poor confuse lttitle btich I kill you ya funking tool except at least a tool like a hammer has use I cuold samsash your ugly shit eat face in and would meat you in the IRL and send you to fuknig hell but being sodomited by your cousin phil in the afterlife some more would be to good to you so I'll fukin destroy ur soul with anguishing to the likes of you've that never been seen and the fuckin police your family ain't nobody gonna find one trace of you ya dumb bastard

We wish you a merry christmas We wish you a merry christmas

Awesome one!

Arabic Execution Arabic Execution

10/10
"Would jihad."
-IGN

sh0t sk0l

Commit Mass Murder Commit Mass Murder

Yeah it's good. I like the description, matches perfectly for all the butthurt conservatives who blame the thing that "caused" the tragedy than actually look at the person who carried out the tragedy and to look for mental illnesses or whatever.

MrApophis responds:

exactly. the liberals banned high capacity magazines and elliot still fucked people up, and when lanza went apeshit he usually re-loaded the magazine when the mags still had 8~20 rounds left. And more cops or all that wont work either, because its just simple logic. One psycho little fuck with guns with a genocidal deathwish, is going to rack up a shitload of fatalities within 3 minutes before they an hero anyways. You can't do anything about it unless you want to ban all guns, which is impossible because its America.

stop the problem at it's root - stop bullying and fund help for the mentally ill. However, they wont because society is ran by retards, it is only natural after all because it IS 'murka you know.

Trengle Trengle

Sounds good! Would go great for Minecraft, imo.

Wat. Wat.

Sick beats! It would be perfect in a DOOM wad or in SCP:Containment Breach.